Hello! I’m Kendra and I just started this blog in April 2017. I blogged for a few years back in 2012 about my family and really enjoyed it, but life got in the way. Now I’m back at it and ready to help you all create your dream home while cleaning all those nooks and crannies. Plus I will let you know what products (or Pinterest recipes) are worth the hassle and which are not.
So wanna know who I really am?
- I am a small town girl from northwest Indiana. Yep I’m from the state of corn and flat land. We had to drive about 45 minutes to get to a mall or do anything really, so you learned to love it sit outside, start a fire, and just talk.
- My husband, Curt, and I are high school sweethearts and have the most adorable little boy, Clark. Life wouldn’t be complete without our Husky, Dash, and our Pomeranian/Chihuahua, Walter.
- I have naturally curly hair. You wouldn’t believe how many times I get asked this question. Yeah I know…you wish you had it, but sometimes I wish I had straight or even wavy hair! If I want to do anything with it, then it takes time. I recently decided to give a curling wand a go and it has saved me (and my hair)!
- I say I am slightly OCD when it comes to my house and being organized. In my head everything has it’s place and that is where it should be. My husband and son are now showing me this is not the case and it will never happen. 🙂 For instance, my husbands socks are EVERYWHERE. I am not even lying about this. I have found them shoved in the couch cushions! The never ending battle where he wins most days.
- I’m not a fan of cats. I totally think they are cute and fluffy, but if I had to choose I would pick a dog any day. Cat’s have attitudes and nobody’s got time for that!
- I watch way too much HGTV. I like to channel my inner Jojo when designing different areas of my house. That or I wish Property Brothers would just come do it for me, or even Love it or List it to hop on over and fix the areas that just don’t work for my family.
What are you into? Check out some of my posts and let me know what you think! Thanks again for stopping by. 🙂